Dennis Pines: Take exit 78B (former exit 9B) off of Rt. 6, proceed north on Rt. 134, take a right approximately 2.5 miles to Golf Course Road, Dennis Pines Golf Course is located at the end of Golf Course Road.
Dennis Pines is a par seventy-two, seven thousand-yard championship golf course. It is situated on 170 acres of pine forest land in the Village of East Dennis.
Designed by Henry C. Mitchell and opened for play in 1966, Dennis Pines has long been noted as one of the toughest layouts on Cape Cod. Tree lined corridors place a great premium on accuracy rather than distance. Water comes into play on four holes, and the twelfth hole is recognized as one of the most difficult par fives anywhere.
- MasterCard/Visa/Discover Accepted
- Expansive Driving Range (All Weather Mats)
- Practice Green
- Power Carts (including the Solo Rider) & Pull Carts
- Restaurant / Lounge
Tee Birds 508-385-2473
- Prepaid Advance T-times
- Complete Pro Shop
- Tournament Planning
- Golf Lessons
- Callaway Club Rentals $55.00
- No carts are allowed in the woods
- No carts 30 feet from the greens
- Local Rule: Remove stones from sand traps, NO PENALTY
- NO alcoholic beverages allowed in the parking lot
- NO Ball Hawking
Warning: Our club has NO lightning detection system. In the event of inclement weather,
golfers should leave the course immediately or seek shelter.
+1 (508) 385-8347 x1 (Highlands)
+1 (508) 385-8347 x 2 (Pines)
Eagles Nest Restaurant (Highlands) 508-385-GOLF (4653)
Tee Birds Bar & Grill (Pines) 508-385-BIRD (2473)