Please be advised of our POLICY FOR MEMBERSHIP REFUNDS
1. Any member may receive a full refund of membership for any reason before March 1st of current membership year.
2. Any member may receive a full refund under the following conditions:
- Documentation of a serious medical condition must be presented to the Director of Golf within 60 days after membership has been paid.
- No more than 3 rounds of golf have been played since the membership payment was made. If 1, 2 or 3 round(s) of golf have been played then the cost of the green fee associated with the round(s) of golf will be deducted from the money refunded.
- The 60 day period of eligibility for a refund does not go past June 30th of the current membership year.