All members must make tee times as a member and use your member number when booking tee times. If you are playing with an equal to or greater amount of non-members, then you may book a non-member time by speaking with any of our staff. Please be aware, if the equal or greater number of guests is not adhered to, the members booking will be subject to the appropriate greens fee. This will not be applied to members using the booking mechanism after 7 p.m. the night before the day of play.
Individuals wishing to arrange for advanced Tee Times may do so by calling 8 or more days in advance. Please call 508-385-8347 ext. 10.
- View and print the 2015 Resident Membership application
- View and print the 2015 Non-Resident application
- View and print the 2015 Tee Time allocation sheet
- View and print the current GHIN Handicap revision
- View and print the Online Tee Time instruction sheet click here
Please be advised of our new POLICY FOR MEMBERSHIP REFUNDS 1. Any member may receive a full refund of membership for any reason before March 1st of current membership year. 2. Any member may receive a full refund under the following conditions:
- Documentation of a serious medical condition must be presented to the Director of Golf within 60 days after membership has been paid.
- No more than 3 rounds of golf have been played since the membership payment was made. If 1, 2 or 3 round(s) of golf have been played then the cost of the green fee associated with the round(s) of golf will be deducted from the money refunded.
- The 60 day period of eligibility for a refund does not go past June 30th of the current membership year.